Outsource your bookkeeping and accounting servicesto us, and concentrate on making your business a success. A1 Bookkeeping Services provides a service of keeping accurate and concise accounting records for individuals and small to medium businesses. We offer bookkeeping, monthly returns, VAT, payroll administration including wages and salaries, sending out of monthly statements, and individual & business income tax service. We are based in the Edenvale area. We focus on keeping accurate accounting records for your business. Our service includes collecting your original documentation, capturing the information on accounting software, or by hand (as you require), and ensuring relevant information and documentation is ready for you as and when you require.
To offer a professional, personalised and strictly confidential service, that is value for money. Please contact us or send us an email regarding your bookkeeping, accounting and administration requirements today.
We offer the following Bookkeeping Services:
Collection and delivery of the monthly accounting information: All the montly accounting data is collected at your premises for processing and once the information has been processed, it is delivered together with the financial reports.
Processing of the information on Pastel Accounting Software : All the data is carefully sorted and processed on Pastel Accounting Software.
Included in our services are:
- Bank Cashbook - Bank Reconciliations | - Petty Cash Cashbook - Petty Cash Reconciliations | - Debtors Invoicing - Debtors Statements
- Creditors Invoices - Creditors Reconciliations | - Journals
We prepare your monthly accounting reports which will give you an indication of your finanical status
The Accounting Reports cover the following:
- Balance Sheet - Income Statement (Year To Date)
- Income Statement (Per Month vs. Budget) - Trial Balance (Year To Date)
- Stock Reports (To be supplied by customer) - Debtors' Age Analysis
- Creditors' Age Analysis - Creditor's Payment Summarry
- Bank Reconciliation - Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Cashbook Payments - Cashbook Receipts
- VAT Report - Sales Analysis (Per Month)
- Sales Analysis Per Customer (Per Month) - Sales Analysis Per Customer (Year To Date)
- Salary & Wage Register - Efficiency Report
Preparation of pre-audit financial statements for your auditor.
A1 Bookkeeping Services offer the following Payroll Services:
We offer weekly as well as monthly payroll services.
Salaries and Wages are calculated based on information supplied by you.
Deductions are calculated and payslips are printed.
PAYE / SDL / UIF (EMP201) Returns are completed and submitted to a SARS office together with the client's payment.
Proof of submission and payment is obtained for future reference.
If you are not registered for PAYE/SDL/UIF, we will arrange the registration.
All SARS correspondence is stored on file for future reference.
A1 Bookkeeping Services include all your monthly returns such as are completed and submitted:
We offer the following Statutory VAT (Value Added Tax) Services:
VAT Payable / Refundable are calculated every period.
VAT Returns are completed and submitted to SARS together with client's payment (if applicable).
Proof of submission and payment (if applicable) is obtained and stored on file for you.
We also register your company for VAT, at a small fee.
All correspondence with SARS relating to VAT is kept on file in case of future queries.
A1 Bookkeeping Services offer the following Income Tax Services:
Provisional Tax for Business and Individuals
- Provisional Tax Returns are completed and submitted to a SARS Office together with the client's payment. (If
- Proof of submission and payment (if applicable) is obtained for future reference.
- Should the need arise, extensions for submission of forms can be obtained and deferred payment arrangements can be made with SARS.
Income Tax for Business and Individuals
- Income Tax Returns are completed and submitted to a SARS Office together with the client's payment (if applicable)
- Proof of submission is obtained for future reference.
- We can also arrange for extensions for submission of forms and deferred payment arrangements with SARS.
If you are not registered for Income Tax, we will arrange the registeration.
All correspondance with SARS relating to Income Tax is stored on file.