Plastics Training to meet your needs
Productive Services is a MerSETA accredited training, assessment and moderation provider for Plastics Manufacturing in South Africa.
All training courses delivered, whether Face to Face or Online, are designed to make the learner become fully self-sufficient in their role. Whether an individual needs to be trained, an entire workforce, a beginner or someone with many years’ experience, we have a solution for you.
We will plan and then deliver custom training solutions, tailored to your business, no matter how big or small, in order to improve the workforce and plant efficiency as a whole with minimal disruption to the workflow. The services we offer are for clients who would like to optimize their plastics manufacturing plants productivity, and to reduce defects and subsequent wastage in the plastics manufacturing process.
The courses we offer are of a high quality and cover various manufacturing technologies, such as Injection Moulding, Extrusion Blow Moulding, Injection Stretch Blow Moulding, Injection Blow Moulding, Compression Moulding, Compound Extrusion, Pipe Extrusion, Profile Extrusion, Sheet Extrusion, Thermo-forming, Blown Film Extrusion.
All courses are outcomes-based, and designed to be practical knowledge that learners can use and practice in the workplace to deliver optimal results at all levels.
Services we offer :
- Skills gap analysis & Pre-assessments
- Face to face Training (Short courses & Learnerships)
- Online Interactive Training
- Shop floor Training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Management coaching
Our Face to Face Training courses
All our courses are offered in plant and some can be delivered at a public venue.
All the education & training is facilitated by highly experienced and qualified trainers with many years of experience in the Plastics industry.
Training Courses available:
- Packer Training in Plastics Manufacturing
- Quality Performance in Plastics Manufacturing (NQF level 2 Skills programme)
- Production and Raw Material Technology (NQF level 2 Skills programme)
- Quality Performance in Plastics Manufacturing (NQF level 3 Skills programme)
- Production and Raw Material Technology (NQF level 3 Skills programme)
- Raw material technology in Plastics Manufacturing Course (NQF level 2/3 Skills programme)
- Operating Course (Injection Moulding & Extrusion Blow Moulding - NQF level 2/3/Part 4 Skills programme)
- Setting Course (Injection Moulding & Extrusion Blow Moulding - NQF level 3/4/5 Skills programme))
- Entry level & Setting Course (Injection Moulding & Extrusion Blow Moulding - NQF level 2/3/4/5 Skills programme)
- NQF Level 2 Learnership Programme
- NQF Level 3 Learnership Programme
Our Online Interactive Training Courses
Productive Services is the South African partner of USA based Training Institution, Routsis Training. The training products deliver effective, high quality in-house training for all plastics personnel. The online training includes a state-of-the-art plastics training library featuring high quality digital video, 3D animation and practical, up-to-date information.
This constantly expanding library of high quality plastics manufacturing training courses currently consists of over 30 different modules, and is being used in more than 67 education and training institutions and in over 2000 plastics companies, worldwide.
Topics covered include but are not limited to:
- Injection Molding Courses – Basic through to advanced
- Understanding plastics
- Blueprint Reading
- Troubleshooting Defects
- Mould Design & Mouldmaking
- Plastic Part Design
- Single & Twin Screw Extrusion
- Moulding Machine Hydraulics
- Injection Moulding Machine & Injection Mould Maintenance
- Blow moulding
- Scientific moulding
TALK TO US ABOUT YOUR TRAINING NEEDS