With years of experience in the plastic industry, we can help from start up to large installations. Our specialities are energy saving solutions and advice, assistance with production costing, ofrecasts and most importantly - being there fror our customerrs long after we have done our installations.
Through specialized construction of injection moulding machines for plastics
with clamping forces below 100 U.S. tons, DR Boy have achieved a unique
proficiency in this market segment.
DR Boy has been represented on every continent for over 35 years. The fully hydraulic BOY 55 injection moulding machine is characterized by its precision, high efficiency, and compact design.
It's low operating costs and reliable performance make it ideally suited
for mass production.
The very compact design of the two platen clamping unit reduces the space required by the BOY 55 compared to conventional machine designs with the three-platen principle.
Electric Moulding Machines
Breaking through the conventional concept that "the driving source of injection molding machines is hydraulic pressure," NISSEI developed the first model of an electric injection molding machine in the world in 1983.
Repeating research and development and concentrating the technical know-how since then, NISSEI has put the respective "ELJECT" Series in the lineup.
Horizontal Hydraulic Moulding Machines
The FV Series has been developed on the basis of a new idea to find answers to "What functions are required of large-sized molding machines?" Incorporation of the controller "TACT" has made the series evolve further.
In addition to the wide-ranging machine performance specifications and energy-saving performance materialized by review of the structure, the repeatability of the molding stability and control has been improved.
The LGE Series - Electric Injection Moulding Machine
is the result of years of research and experience in the development and manufacture of injection moulding machines.
These exceptional machines combine the benefits of servo electric technology, and injection speed/pressure control algorithm, conformance to safety standards, a 5 point toggle clamping system designed by FEA analysis, and a high speed injection moulding mechanism.
- Excellent injection speed by adapting a high output and high-response AC
- 5-Point toggle high speed clamping system and highly rigid injection mechanism.
- Energy saving, low noise and clean production.
- High cycle molding with no time lag is attained by simultaneous operations.
- Designed in accordance with safety standards.
- Operational excellence and stable control system.
- Employs German Siemens control and servo motors for excellent performance and high accuracy
- High performance injection unit that enhances the exceptional features of servo control. High speed, stability and accuracy guaranteed.
- In-house software development capability combined with technical support from Siemens
- Standardized hardware design simplifies the maintenance works and reduces the spare parts stock
- Simultaneous control on multi-axes shortens moulding cycle time dramatically.
- Overall super rigid structure minimizes running vibration.
- Exclusive energy-regeneration function not only provides electricity-saving and environmental protection, but also meets todays trend of energy-saving.
- Ergonomics operation interface.
- Rigid platen design exhibits superior parallelism.
- Supports remote monitoring function.
- The access level to controller management can be ranked.
Supply a range of Blow Moulding Machines :
- Injection Blow Moulding Machine
- Extrusion Blow Moulding Series Machine
- PET Stretch Blow Molding Series
- Parker Vertical Blow Moulding Machine
- Accumulative Blow Molding Series
- Extrusion Blow Molding Series
Chia Ming - PET Stretch Blow Moulding Machines
PET Automatic Stretch Blow Moulding Machines
CMA(D) Series for Bottle volumes less than 600ml
CMA(D) Series PET stretch blow molding machines are suited for small sized bottles.
The CMA-D6 is the most popular model in this series. It produces a wide variety of PET bottles for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
PET All Electric PET Stetch Blow Moulding Machines
CMS Series for STandard for Standard Type Machine CMA Series
Fully Electric PET Blow Moulding Machine.
Shini hopper loaders are legendary and sought after being first choice within the plastics industry due to their high quality and reliability and the fact that they are the only loaders boasting a reverse cleaning function, thus making them an essential ancillary for all forms of packaging within the food and beverage industry.
The range covers an entire spectrum of self-contained single and three phase loaders for every situation, be it height, distance, multi-station loader systems and central feeding systems. Powder loaders are also available in various sizes.
Shini offers a large variety of drying options in a range of both Econo and De-humidifying drying options. The Econo and Euro range include low energy models as well as hot air recyclers which reduce energy usage by 40% and dust by 80%. Sizes range between 12kg and 1200kg.
Shini de-humidifying dryers use the honeycomb method of drying and are suitable for drying up to 1500 litres of material with a dew point as low as -40 degrees. Many options are available for the drying of hygroscopic materials.
Centralised drying solutions are also part of their portfolio.
Heating and Cooling
Heating and cooling systems also form part of the Shini family. They offer a wide range of chillers, both water and air cooled, controlling water temperature between 7 and 30 degrees Celsius, with cooling capacities between 6000 and 1 250 000 Kcal/hour with output power of up to 400HP.
Shini mould heaters are also very reliable and used to great effect as approved units to the motor industry. We offer an option of water or oil cooled units up to 36kW and temperatures of up to 120 degrees for water and 300 degrees for oil.
Shini granulators are used with great success for the granulation of sub-standard product to be reworked.
We offer a large range of granulation solutions, from small low speed sprue granulators to large sound proof central granulators ranging up to 32kw in power and a large choice of blade configurations.
Shini also offers many closed loop granulation applications
Robots and Sprue Pickers
Axis robots and sprue pickers as well as In Mould Labelling Systems are also available from Shini and have been proven in efficiency and reliability with plastic converters around the world.
INDUSTRIAL Y COMERCIAL MARSE, S.L. is a Spanish company that manufactures ancillary
machines for the plastic industry.
Water flow regulators (series ICM) are ideal for regulating the flow rate of water passing through them as well as the water outlet temperature.
The high quality construction and design make the unit one of the most competitive.
Technical characteristics that makes the flow regulator different from its competitors:
- 4 Way Flow Regulators
- 6 Way Flow Regulators
- 8 Way Flow Regulators
- 10 Way Flow Regulators
- 12 Way Flow Regulators
The mould making professionals specializing on:
- PET Preform Moulds
- PET Stretch Blow Moulds
- PET Test Tube Moulds
- Closure and Cap Moulds
- IML Moulds
- Complete Production Line Solutions
Jet Engine Automation
• I.M.L. System
• B.M.L System
• Cutlery Automation
• PET preform Post Cooling Robot System
• Take-out & stacking side entry robot
• Auto-equipment designing & producing