We are a leading manufacturer and converter of cross-linked, open and closed cell expanded Polyethylene, EVA and various foam and rubber products and processes.Quality & Standards:
Sondor Performance Foams is committed to the environment and to providing products that are environmentally friendly, Our products are manufactured CFC and HCFC free and comply with international quality standards. All branches are ISO 9001, 14000 and OHSAS 18001 compliant, and branches servicing the Automotive Industry are either ISO 14001 or ISO TS 16949.Processes:
• Acryband - All purpose, conformable acrylic resin-impregnated polyurethane
• Sondorband - All purpose sealing material made from flexible wax and resin-impregnated polyurethane foam.
• Aquajoint - High density, cross-linked, closed cell expanded polyethylene joint former for water applications.
• Cordex - Seal and backing cord made from low density, non cross-linked, closed cell, expanded polyethylene foam.
• Jointex - Lightweight, cross-linked, closed cell, expanded polyethylene joint former.
• Groutex -Self adhesive Polyurethane sealing foam strip
• Groutseal - Self adhesive Polyurethane sealing foam strip
• Soundseal - A glasscloth covered polyurethane foam for acoustic applications.
• Lapseal - A compressible, self-adhesive, impregnated polyurethane foam sealing strip
• Polyclosures: Eaves and ridge fillers made from cross-linked, closed cell, expanded polyethylene.
• Strip & Tape: Self adhesive foam & rubber sealing strip for indoor and outdoor applications, keeping out undesirable elements.
• Bubblewrap - A two layer film Polyethylene bubble ideal for use in most protective packaging and insulation applications. It has excellent shock absorption properties, and its closed cell structure ensures dust, water and wind resistance.
• Aerothene - An expanded non cross-linked expanded polyethylene foam [NXPE] that is ideal for use in most protective packaging and insulation applications.
• Protekt-a-door - Closed cell, cross-linked expanded polyethylene car door protector.
• QUASH - Low density closed cell (cross-linked) expanded Polyethylene and Ethylene-Styrene Interpolymer (ESI) for sound absorption, vibration dampening, sound insulation and shock absorption applications.
• HUSH - Profiled QUASH FR 2000 material for sound absorption, vibration dampening, sound insulation and shock absorption applications.
• Ziplag - Sondor pipe Insulation lagging is manufactured from non cross-linked flexible expanded polyethylene with quick locking system, and is used for pipe insulation in hot and cold liquid applications.
Tel : 051 435 4880
Fax : 051 435 4882
East Londen Agent:
Tel : 043 743 3067/68
Fax : 043 743 3277