Granulator Blade Man is a professional supplier and manufacturer of industry granulator blades and machinery located in the rich and beautiful South Africa.
• Low noise granulator to granulate injection moulded products.
• Tailored to meet a wide variety of requirements, able to granulate & recycle all kinds of plastic materials of different textures and shapes.
• Well constructed with precisely engineered mechanical parts to insure precession.
• Strong structure, easy to operate, low electricity consumption & durable.
• Full safety device installed, to in sure safe operation. Double hopper designed for low noise.
Plastic Material That Can Be Granulated PP/ PE film grade PP weave
• This machine uses a hollow shaft structure which allows for a cleaning process as well as a very efficient output rate
Best Use: Granulating hollow plastics
• Splay cutter shaft has large grab force for hollow thin-walled plastic products.
• The design of the cutter blade is back to back so it has a large cutting force for application like PE bottles and drums, PE screens and thin-walled plastic products.
BEST USE: Rigid plastics
Plastic Material That Can Be Granulated PP/ PE/ PET / PVC
• The unique cutting tool is design of PSPB series rubber & plastic granulator is suitable to granulate rigid plastics, tyres, children's toys Etc.
• These items can be fed directly into the machine instead of pre granulating. This machine is designed in such a way that it reduces noise.
We keep stock of our machine blades along with manufacturing granulator blades as per customers sample or customer drawings.
With powerful technology, perfect measurement systems, experienced technicians and skilled workers, G.B Man is specialised in manufacturing the equipment for plastic processing and recycling.
In order to satisfy the requirements of our customers not only do we provide perfectly sharp blades, but our products are also very durable and competitively priced. We are setting a standard for quality, reliability, durability and value in the machine and blade industry.
Try us and experience the real compatibility of your machines and blades.